Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bye London! Thanks for the Inspiration!

Today I sped through the Tate Modern and the National Gallery (I get a bit bored at galleries...sorry Dad!...although the work is fantastic and very inspiring). 


The Unilever Series: Ai Weiwei (Tate)



National Gallery


I was going to try and fit one more show in...but I think I've done pretty damn well over the past nine days actually! 

I felt super inspired today. I wrote down ideas for a bunch of shows I want to make. And lots of little dreams for how I want my theatre company to run in the future. I'm very happy training at the moment, but I also can't wait to get out there and into some real world-domination work.

 I've totally fallen in love with London this time. Good weather helps so much! It's like home in a way, but far bigger and busier. And the best thing is there are just so many things going on, everywhere, all the time. And that goes for theatre too. If I lived in London (which could be the case in a year or so) I'd go to shows all the time. Wow. What an awesome holiday I've had. I'm a very very lucky man. 

Hopping on an overnight bus back to Paris tonight! Fingers crossed it's a better experience than on India...!

No comments:

Post a Comment