Sunday, March 6, 2011

Edinburgh & Dinner

More Edinburgh prep this weekend. Comparing all the venue offers I've had, looking at budgets, and seeing if it's really feasible. It's going to be very, very expensive. So I'm not sure. But if I think about it as an investment, and get really clear about why I'm going and what I want to get out of it, then I think it could be worth it. As Amanda said today, it's the right time for the show, and it's the right time for me. An Outliers moment perhaps? 

Right now these are my top three:



&



&




Said goodbye to Victoria this morning. We had a nice little French breakfast and then I walked her to the Eurostar.

Also went out for a chinese dinner last night at Le President which was kind of like a set of an old kung-fu movie. I could totally imagine a scene from Kill Bill being filmed there.


And going out for another dinner now - a cheap French restaurant - as a goodbye to Harvey.

Mélodrama starts tomorrow! Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment